Sunday 18 January 2009

About My Blog

Welcome to my blog. This blog is my own blog. In this blog you can find my true miracle story and my spiritual experience with God in one side i.e. public prosperity on earth. My true miracle story is like a story of King David but not same. In our culture (Javanese) some one like me is called as satrio piningit (hidden knight). A knight or king who has not been known by public.

Even though I have a right to be King of Mataram, I need no new state or kingdom called as Mataram. I am not Zealot. My Country now and forever is Republic of Indonesia as a modern democratic country based on Pancasila, based on law, that appreciates plurality and universal human rights.

In my private opinion and spiritual experience, God is not only the way to heaven but also the way to public prosperity on earth. So because I am not clergyman, the discussion or sharing in this blog is restricted in one side only i.e. public prosperity on earth. By the reason I call this blog as One Side.

In this blog you can also find my opinion about economy, financial crisis, and my grand theory about macroeconomics that I formulated i.e. biosocioeconomics (bioeconomics). This theory is scientific theory that any one can correct it if false. I hope you get valuable information from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment