Monday 26 January 2009

I Think God Choose Me

The peak miracle in my life happen on July 4, 2004 when I read my name hidden in a some one's dream. A citizen of Bantul (Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia) dreamed that he met a Javanese princess who was regarded as a daughter of Pambayun-Ki Ageng Mangir (lived about 1570-1600AD). The name of that princess is RA Parjinah. I know the dream from a book: Bayang-bayang Ratu Adil (this title means The Shadow of King of Justice) written by Sindhunata. When I re-ordered the letters of this name I read as R. Hani Japar. Japar is my parents. That dream was published on local news papper about April 1993. However until 2002 (when I read my hidden name) no one else found me as R. Hani Japar. R or Raden is title of Javanese knight like R. Wijaya (about 1293 AD), R. Patah (1500 AD), R. Suteja/Jaka Tingkir (1540 AD), and R. Rangsang/Sultan Agung (1620 AD).

I think God choose me, like I read in Holy Bible, Rev 2:17 that say:"To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receive it"

By this spiritual experience with God, I would like to give a warning to all over the world. My task just give a warning not to execute. God by himself will execute people that makes Him angry. My task just on public prosperity on earth in one side of God's plan, not in a way to heaven. About the way to heaven is task of clergyman not me.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    May God choosing you to spread the love in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and visit. GBU

    ReplyDelete